Papers should describe original and unpublished work about the above or closely related topics. Each paper will receive double blind reviews, moderated by the workshop chairs. Authors should take into account the following:
- All papers must be written in English and submitted in PDF format.
- Formatting of the paper must comply to the rules given by CVPR.
- Papers must be submitted online through our CMT submission system (TBA)
- The maximum paper length is 8 pages (excluding references). Note that shorter submissions are also welcome. The workshop paper format guidelines are the same as the main conference papers.
- Submissions will be rejected without review if they: contain more than 8 pages (excluding references), violate the double-blind policy, or violate the dual-submission policy.
- You can upload preliminary versions and update submitted data at any time. Only the very last submission can be considered during the reviewing process.
- Accepted manuscripts will be published in the workshop proceedings of CVPR.